- Academics & Funding Committee
- Branding and Identity Ad-Hoc Committee
- Civics Committee
- Family Housing Committee
- Hart House ad hoc Committee
- International Students' Caucus
- Policy and Operations Committee
- Queer Caucus
- Social Justice Committee
- Space-Use Subcommittee
- Sustainability Committee
- University Affairs Committee
- Womens' Caucus
Each year, the GSU strikes anew the sub-committees and caucuses of the Union. These committees are defined either by the GSU Bylaw – appearing year over year – or by the will of General Council. Each group works on a number of issues that have been identified as needing particular emphasis.
We need your input! All members of the GSU are welcome and encouraged to become active with committees and caucuses listed in this section (unless noted otherwise), by simply contacting the chair.