Brad Evoy (email@example.com)
When: TBD, Weekly.
About the Committee
The GSU functions by way of a number of governing documents, policies and day-to-day operations which determine how students to access its various services and which basic principles upon which the Union is guided. The Policy and Operations Committee acts as the body which coordinates efforts to deal with policy implementation, services oversight, and promotion of policies and operations which the Union has decided to undertake. This Committee shall also be empowered to make recommendations to Council on these matters.
The Committee’s base membership shall, at minimum, consist of:
- The Internal Commissioner who shall act as Chairperson of the committee
(non-voting; will only vote to break tie votes as per Rules of Order);
- A general member who shall act as Vice-Chairperson of the committee (voting);
- Two additional general members of the Union (voting).
The above base membership of the committee shall serve as quorum for the committee.
The Committee shall, additionally, be open to all members of the Union. New members of the committee shall gain voting rights within the committee at the second meeting of the given committee which they attend.
Policy and Operations Committee News
- Hiring – Volleyball League Coordinator [DEADLINE EXTENDED]
- Call for Volunteers – GSU Orientation Celebration!
Policy and Operations Committee Agendas
|May 2013 – April 2014 Agendas||(Policy and Operations)|
|2 May 2013|
|9 May 2013|
|16 May 2013|
|23 May 2013|