- Civics Committee
- Environmental Justice & Sustainability Committee
- Equity & Advocacy Committee
- Finance Committee (Closed Membership)
- Policy & Operations Committee
- Research, Education & Governance Committee
- Grad Minds (Mental Health Committee)
- International Students’ Caucus
- Queer Caucus
- Race & Ethnicity Caucus
- Women & Trans* People Caucus
- Professional Graduate Students’ Caucus
- Boycott, Divestment & Sanctions Ad-Hoc Committee
- Census Committee
Each year, the UTGSU strikes anew the sub-committees and caucuses of the Union. These committees are defined either by the UTGSU Bylaw – appearing year over year – or by the will of General Council. Each group works on a number of issues that have been identified as needing particular emphasis.
We need your input! All members of the UTGSU are welcome and encouraged to become active with committees and caucuses listed in this section (unless noted otherwise), by simply contacting the chair.
All returning or incoming Committees and Caucuses should refer to the Service Provisions Manual for all UTGSU groups. This will help you understand what the UTGSU can do to support your group. If you have any questions about what is inside the manual, please contact the Communications and Promotions Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.