Cristina Jaimungal, External Commissioner
Executive Positions Available
Grad Minds is recruiting executive positions for the 2017-18 academic year. A number of leadership and other positions are available. Applicants MUST be registered graduate students at the University of Toronto. Details about the available positions are attached. To apply, please send a brief resume (max. 2 pages) highlighting your interest and/or experience in student leadership to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 8th, 2017. All positions available at Grad Minds are volunteer positions. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
Social Media Links
As announced in the Weekly UTGSU Digest.
Mental Health Committee News[catlist name=mental-health orderby=date]
About the Committee
The Graduate Student Mental Health Committee represents the interests and concerns of the graduate student population at the University of Toronto.
Our main objectives currently include the following:
- Create an organized dialogue between students and administration about graduate student health, wellbeing and counseling needs
- Provide consultation and advice regarding mental health programming and service
- Advise the Union regarding insurance and budget issues that are impacted by student mental health
- Identify educational/informational needs and emerging issues of students regarding mental health
- Identify and address barriers related to seeking care and provide user feedback around accessibility and ease of use
- Organize and participate in campus-wide events related to mental health
- Promote mental health awareness and wellbeing for graduate students through awareness and anti-stigma campaigns
- Serve as a resource for graduate students seeking mental health care on campus or in the community through providing resources for self-referrals
If you are interested in getting involved with our committee or would like to express a concern about graduate mental health at the University of Toronto, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.