The UTGSU currently cannot process room bookings due to changes in campus room booking policy. We are working to rectify this as soon as possible. If you have any inquiries please contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: officeassistant@utgsu | 416.978.8464
The UTGSU building at 16 Bancroft Ave offers free space bookings for members of the
Union. These spaces are available for a variety of activities between 10:00 AM and
11:00 PM. Use is restricted to quiet activities from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The following are available on a first-come first-served basis (click to see floor plans):
- Grad Loft (2nd floor) – A cozy space for gatherings or meetings.
- hosts comfortably around 30-40 people
- for regular use: chairs; tables; 2 armchairs; 1 coffee table; 2 couches; chalkboard wall
- Gym (1st floor) – For athletic and non-athletic activities/events
- Basement Lounge – An open-space concept
- hosts approximately 15 people
- for regular use: 2 long, rectangular wooden tables; 2 coffee tables; 2 couches; 1 armchair; 10 chairs (additional chairs available upon request).
Before booking space with the UTGSU, please keep in mind the following:
- Please inform your guests that the UTGSU is not accessible.
- All alcohol must be purchased in the Pub. You must not bring your own.
- No food, drinks (except water), equipment or furniture is allowed in the gym unless approved by the UTGSU.
- Garbage and recycling must be deposited into the bins.
- Furniture must be returned to their original positions after your function.
- You must clean the space after you are done (wipe tables, sweep if necessary).
- When you are finished you must inform the UTGSU contact person you are leaving.
- You are responsible for any damage or theft occurring during your function.