The Building Management Sub-Committee is responsible for approving all special bookings and has the right to refuse a space-use request if the event does not uphold the values, policies and politics of the UTGSU.
Before booking space with the UTGSU, please keep in mind the following:
- Please inform your guests that the UTGSU is not accessible.
- All alcohol must be purchased in the Pub. You must not bring your own.
- No food, drinks (except water), equipment or furniture is allowed in the gym unless approved by the UTGSU.
- Garbage and recycling must be deposited into the bins.
- Furniture must be returned to their original positions after your function.
- You must clean the space after you are done (wipe tables, sweep if necessary).
- When you are finished you must inform the UTGSU contact person you are leaving.
- You are responsible for any damage or theft occurring during your function.
To request the use of the UTGSU gym for all non-sports bookings, please fill in the Space-Use Form below and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416.978.8464. All requests will be considered in priority sequence.