UTGSU Building Accessibility Concerns
- One accessible entrance at the back of the UTGSU building that leads to the HDI (Health and Dental Insurance Office).
- Lack of accessible washrooms.
- No accessible lifts or alternatives to stairs – limiting access to all services except the HDI Office.
- The gym lacks temperature control.
- Lack of clear and accessible signage.
- Narrow corridors, doorways and related spaces pose problems throughout the building.
- Existing ramp at a less-than-ideal angle and width.